Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:31:52 +1100 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Documentation Project <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Some minor Handbook reorganization.

Neil,

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:

> I'm considering moving 'Hardware Compatibility' and the 'Contributors'
> list into the appendices - I'd like to hear opinions on this.

I think moving the hardware compatibility list is a good idea. It doesn't
seem to be in a logical place at the moment. In my opinion it should be at
the end or up in the installation section. Since it is so large, an
appendix seems more appropriate.

What about the "Supported Configurations" section in "Installing FreeBSD".
This is also a similar sort of list. Could it be removed? It seems silly
to maintain two lists.

Thanks, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: 0409 426-563               |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG Webmaster/Acting President |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/