Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 1997 13:24:59 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   make world

Ok, I seem to be missing something here....

I've got a 2.2-GAMMA box, and I'm trying to build the 2.2-RELENG
source

first, in order to get /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/getttyent.c to compile,
I had to 'cp /usr/src/include/ttyent.h /usr/src/lib/libc/locale'

Got past that... next, I came upon /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/syslog.c,
and it's errored out with '_PATH_OLDLOG' not being defined.  I've
given a casual search of the source tree, and the only reference I'm
finding is in syslog.c itself.

What am I missing here?  Can anyone help me out?

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services