Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 02:42:28 +0000
From:      Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail m4 files

Hi there,

I went to use m4 to configure sendmail on my 2.2.7-R system, and I
couldn't find the m4 files for it. I went to the ports collection to
download to reinstall the files but I couldn't find anything in there
either.

Is there a repository for FreeBSD-ish sendmail other than the base
install files (where I assume it is really located) from which I could
download the m4 files?

Also, as there is no port, is upgrading sendmail a case of downloading
from the source and compiling myself? Not that I'm complaining, it just
seems a bit weird, isn't that the whole point of the ports collection?

Please reply or CC to my address, as I'm not on the list.

Thanks!
Michael.

--
? Michael Gratton - mike@vee.net
!      "So, what's the deal with Auntie Gerschwitz et all?"