Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:38:55 +0000
From:      Shamim Shahriar <shamim.shahriar@gmail.com>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPS or /dev/ppsN on Raspberry Pi 3

On 12/03/2018 01:12, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
> sysctl -b hw.fdt.dtb | dtc -I dtb -O dts | grep pps
Hello Gonzo

I made a little change (pps numbers) on your example and put that in
place. After reboot, if I run the command above, I can see the two pps
devices
# sysctl -b hw.fdt.dtb | dtc -I dtb -O dts | grep pps
         pps@1 {
                 compatible = "pps-gpio";
         pps@0 {
                 compatible = "pps-gpio";

However, there is no /dev/pps yet on the system. Is there something I
need to do in addition to get the pps drivers in place?

Regards