Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:59:19 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/png - CC

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:27:08 -0500, [LoN]Kamikaze <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de> =
 =

wrote:

> Andrey Chernov wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 01:16:47PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

>>> I can, CC=3Dgcc will not change the CC when it compiles.
>>
>> It is hard to imagine how it is ever possible. There is standard BSD
>> makefile.freebsd which not owervrites CC as you can see in the file.

No idea, I don't know png's build system so that cc must be come from  =

somewhere.

> Is it possible that make.conf is read again?

I think, add "CC=3D${CC}" in graphics/png/Makefile's MAKE_ENV at 31 line=
  =

should do.

Cheers,
Mezz

-- =

mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/  -  gnome@FreeBSD.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia@FreeBSD.org