Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:20:33 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Usage monitor

I am looking for a program that can measure the usage of netresources via
our FBSD gateway and display them in an usable manner. Some of the
statistics I want to be able to specify is:

FTP, HTTP (as in ports) traffic totally and per IP.
total traffic based on IP etc..

And then be able to have the program output this to a file so I can mail it
to the system administrators on a daily basis. I don't want to run X on this
particular machine, so please only textmode programs. Thank you for any help
you might supply.

Thomas Uhrfelt
thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se