Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:24:36 -0400
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        "Blaz Zupan" <blaz@amis.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Gary Hayers <gary@hayers.org>
Subject:   RE: FW: [AMaViS-user] RELEASED amavisd-new-2.3.2

Yes, and I guess we have to wait for .52 (release) before the port will
be updated.

Such is life on the bleeding edge.  The perl 5.8.7 port requires
amavisd-new-2.3.2, the .49 port of net-dns is broke for now (have to use
.49 or the cpan version listed in the PR)

And its 4:24am local time and I am an idiot for being up this
(early|late)