Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:38:54 +0200
From:      Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        lesi@freebsd.org, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, des@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xfig hangs inside Xaw3d's DoLayout()

On Friday 30 of September 2005 01:00, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> =DE=C5=D4=D7=C5=D2 29 =D7=C5=D2=C5=D3=C5=CE=D8 2005 18:41, Dejan Lesjak =
=F7=C9 =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=CC=C9:
> > It's pretty far fetched that this could be the problem but just in case
> > there is a patch to bring this change at
> > http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/other/xfig/patch-headers
> > Could you please try that (by putting it in graphics/xfig/files and
> > recompiling xfig)? (I can of course send it as attachment if that is
> > preferable.)
>
> Just tried that -- no difference. Pressing any button (such as "rectangle=
")
> triggers 100% CPU consumption until the process is killed.

Ah well it was a long shot. If you want, the port for Xfig 3.2.5-alpha5 is=
=20
here:
http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/other/xfig/xfig-devel-port.tar.bz2
It doesn not contain the proper CONFLICTS but it does conflict with=20
graphics/xfig one so in case you try it you should first deinstall that one.

Dejan