Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 20:32:56 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        eischen@vigrid.com (Daniel Eischen)
Cc:        dfr@nlsystems.com, jb@cimlogic.com.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Debugging uthreads

Daniel Eischen wrote:
> Why don't we make a libc_r_db and provide the necessary interfaces to
> gdb from that instead of having gdb know about uthread internals?

It would still mean that gdb would be linked to the uthread internals
which may not match the version of libc_r that the 3rd party program
was linked against.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137