Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 06:16:09 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <gunnar.flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ibm thinkpad r31 and X

hi sirs,

really thanks to you all for the helps.
we have tried also by copying XFreeConfig from rh8 to our machine and adjust to suit our need.  sure enough, we do not success.  the last resort is to read man  page of XF86Config.

from that page we were totally happied and relaxed, rtflol, when we read about VIDEOADAPTOR SECTION.

life is not so hard but not so easy too.

really thanks indeed.
anyway, further helps and hints are still welcome

with best regards,
psr

http://www.thai-aec.org
http://www.thai.net/makham