Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 15:48:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dave Hummel <HUMMDN36@BUFFALOSTATE.EDU>
To:        xfree86@xfree86.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org

When running XF86Setup I always get: Unable to start X server!  This is the cd
distribution on FreeBSD 2.1.7. I installed X during the initial installation
session, and XF86_VGA16 is in my bin directory. I would use xf86config, but I
have a feeling that still going to have an X server problem after I configure
it via xf86config, because I have always have trouble getting X running.
Video card is Diamond Stealth 2001 with S3 Trio64V+. Anyone had such a problem
before?