Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Antal Novak <afn@weevil.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bug in Netatalk!

Oops... typo in src/sys/netatalk/ddp_output.h in the current CVS version:

Line 188:
	elh->el_dnode = gate->sat_addr.s_node;
Should be:
	elh->el_dnode = gate.sat_addr.s_node;

(gate is defined at line 108 as:)
    struct sockaddr_at  gate;

PS I'm not on the freebsd-current list (I'm on too many mailing lists as
it is, being a KDE and SANE developer among other things!) so please send
any relevant replies to me, as well as to the list.

Antal Novak
Weevil Systems Programming Enterprises
afn@weevil.net
http://www.weevil.net

"It took only 6 days for God to make world;
  Why is it taking me twice as long in FreeBSD?"
                         <w0lf> from #FreeBSD

    I searched for my Soul, but found it nowhere...
 I searched for God, but found him nowhere...
   I searched for my Brother, and found all Three.

                      Ancient Chinese Proverb