Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:01:28 +0100 (BST)
From:      dhillon sandeep <delon78@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   need help on installing bsd in virtual box

Hi,=0A=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 I am struggling in installing the bsd in virtualbo=
x=0Ai am totally new to unix, but have previously installed=0AUbuntu linux =
in my virtual box, i have dounloaded both the images bootonly and release i=
so, after creating the new virtual machine and starting it for first time a=
nd by selecting the iso image nothing is happening or getting installed in =
the virtual machine. I downloaded the iso images from your BSD website. Ple=
ase let me know what i am doing wrong or what do i need to do to install bs=
d.=0A=A0=0A=A0=0AThanks=0ASandeep.