Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:47:57 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
From:      occulo@cyber-rights.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD logo

--Hushpart_boundary_pGsVTKdyfUzXqiLdXFnogTQhNTdfyAeK

Sir,

On my recent travels round the net I discovered that I was unknowingly using
your logo (the devil) on my website.
I understand that the logo is your property, but I would ask if I can continue
to use it.
The url is www.rightevilbastard.co.uk
The page was intened to be a bit of a joke and nothing serious.

Once again I would like to apologise for (my spelling) and my lack of copyright
search.

Sincerely,

Occulo.
--Hushpart_boundary_pGsVTKdyfUzXqiLdXFnogTQhNTdfyAeK--

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.