Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:46:45 +1300
From:      Sam Banks <w0lfie@clear.net.nz>
To:        ajay gopalakrishnan <geek.dwells@gmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How should i start working on kernel programming?

There is the developers handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/).
The architecture handbook can be quite good for an overview
of how things work
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/index.html).
There is also a bunch of info at http://docs.freebsd.org.
Some of the man pages can give you good tutorials as well.

Other than that, I'm not too sure. I am also interested any
additional information sources.

Sam.

----- Original Message Follows -----