Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 23:26:49 -0500
From:      Morpheus - Lord of Dreams <morpheus@ezl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FIPS and Windows 95

Could anyone write to me regarding their success or lack thereof with
FIPS and Windows 95...I have successfully completed my installation of
FreeBSD and Windows 95 on separate drives.  A colleague, however, cannot
afford the extra drive space right now and wants to install on her
primary partition in harmony with her Windows 95 installation...

Any information would be greatly appreciated...By the way, FreeBSD is
very impressive...I have been particularly appreciative of the
comprehensive ports collection...

Jeff
jgroby@siue.edu
morpheus@ezl.com