Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:07:41 -0600
From:      "Wolfpaw - Dale Corse" <admin-lists@wolfpaw.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ADSL with NIC

Hi Mark,

 I am thinking no.. the interface will not fit :) And even if you
re-crimped it, the pin-outs wouldn't match, so I doubt the card would
know what to do with the connection.

I could be wrong though :) As far as I know, you still need an ADSL
modem for pppoe (it is PPP-Over-Ethernet after all).

Regards,
Dale.
--------------------------------
Dale Corse
System Administrator
Wolfpaw Services Inc.
http://www.wolfpaw.net
(780) 474-4095

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in
this electronic mail transmission contains
confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of the
transmission is strictly prohibited."