Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:15:15 +0000
From:      "Sampathkumar, Kishore (STSD)" <kishore.sampathkumar@hp.com>
To:        "freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org" <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hpasmd in FreeBSD 6.2

Hi Reko,

These were built originally for FreeBSD 4.11. We then tested this on FreeBS=
D 6.2 as well, after installing the needed compatibility libraries (compat4=
x compat5x).

We are right now working on building it for FreeBSD 6.x. Shortly, will let =
you know when that will be available. Until then, please install the depend=
ent compatibility libraries for hpasmd and hpasmcli to work.

Regards,
- Kishore