Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:58:44 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megacable.com.mx>
To:        <chabris@cybercable.fr>, "Denis Schepin" <dastin@nc.elektra.ru>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Compaq 2500 and SMP

Hi,

There are some issues that you have to take care in order to have an
SMP+RAID working together :

#3: Run the Compaq system configuration utility to setup your hardware.
The first option to set is the Primary Operating System. Set this to
"Unixware 7." You must set it to "Unixware 7" for SMP to function. Even if
you only have one processor.

This is the most important thing to take care of , but there are more tips
in this page, that you may want to take a look:

http://www.daemonnews.org/200003/cpqraid.html

Have Fun...
Ales