Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 96 09:49:00 PST
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        freebsd-isp <freebsd-isp@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Router Purchase - the bottom line

     The Pabst ball bearing fans are great for power supplies. (Although
replacing a power supplies' fan might invalidate the UL rating.) (Or its
non-American equivalent.) I think they go for approx 30$, depending on how
good of a deal you can get.
     The part most likely to fail in PC power supplies, is the fan. We
replace the fan on new systems, as soon as we take them out of the shipping
box, if they are going into pseudo-critical situations.

                         [RC]