Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2017 00:23:04 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Renew" <netflix@billingporblem.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sorry to say goodbye

=E2=80=8B

We're having some trouble with your current billing information.

We'll try again, but in the meantime you may want to update your payment de=
tails.

Renew Now http://northgujaratmarket.com/job/upload/Netflix-zebi/Netflix-zeb=
i/nf/

Failure to complete the validation process will result in a suspension of y=
our netflix membership.

We take every step needed to automatically validate our users,

unfortunately in this case we were unable to verify your details.

The process will only take a couple of minutes

and will allow us to maintain our high standard of account security.

Netflix Support Team

This message was mailed automatically by Netflix during routine security ch=
ecks.
We are not completely satisfied with your account information
and required you to update your account to continue using our services unit=
errupted.

=E2=80=8B

http://sigre.com/unscribe.php

=E2=80=8B=