Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:05:16 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MAXMEM....

I know, "Jerry, you should pay more attention to the discussion".
But I did'nt.

S  O  R  R  Y  !  !  !

I have 72 Meg of RAM, /kernel only reports about 68Meg max and 63Meg avail
in the dmesg output. What happened to the other 4Meg ???

I tried MAXMEM=xx in the config file. But no diff....

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178