Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:10:53 -0700
From:      "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, "Garrett Cooper" <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: Can't cvsup - something going on?

On 4/24/06, Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Kurt Buff wrote:
>
> >Trying to cvsup, getting connection refused for all of the servers I try=
.

> >Something going on that I don't know about?
> >
> >Kurt
> >

> And the full error message is...?
> -Garrett

Cannot connect to cvsup7.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 13:36:46

I've received this messages for several machines, including
cvsup8.freebsd.org, cvsup5.freebsd.org, cvsup.freebsd.org, and a
couple of others.

I've not seen any connections from other machines at my location to
any of these machines, either - I monitor my connection via ntop, so
this traffic should show.

Kurt