Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:26:28 +0100
From:      herauthon <herauthon@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   intel Atom D525 and IRQ0

just probing if issues concerning the
*Asus Intel Atom based D525 PV3*
does have IRQ0 issues

possible in combination with a dual-port intel pci card

if not - this is the first

effect : system reduced functionality - function firewall - one network
dropped - reboot resolves yet temporarely

solution sofar : removed dualport - replaced with Re0/ Realtek 1Gbit PCI
8169 CSet

--
*17-08-1969: Bethel, NY, Max Yasgurs Farm (Woodstock)*
Heaven And Hell, *I Can't Explain, It's A Boy, 1921, Amazing Journey,

<to be dedicated to the confusion of thoughts>