Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:58:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usbdevs changes

In message: <200707161535.30980.hselasky@c2i.net>
            Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net> writes:
: Hi,
:
: I need to get the following confirmed.
:
: I'm doing an integrate and I have found that the following entries
: in "usbdevs" have changed value, comparing my version with the official
: version. Can anyone confirm this ASAP?
:
: Switched around:
:
: 0x09d7 vendor NOVATEL			Novatel
: 0x1410 vendor NOVATEL2			Novatel

Yes.  This has changed on purpose, to try to help harmonize between *BSD.

: 0x0681 vendor SIEMENS2			Siemens
: 0x11f5 vendor SIEMENS3			Siemens

Yes.  This has changed on purpose, to try to help harmonize between *BSD.

: Changed:
:
: 0x2000 product ATEN UC210T
: 0x2009 product ATEN UC210T

I'll have to investigate this one.  I didn't think I was to the
'change the products' phase of my merging yet, just the 'add products'
and 'harmonize product names' phase.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Warner