Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:32:42 -0600
From:      Alan Cox <alc@cs.rice.edu>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lockmgr panic with mmap()

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 02:40:14AM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> And the question is how he managed to. :-)

I graduated from CMU in 1986.  While there, I worked part-time
on the Mach project.  Later, I used the Mach VM code as infrastructure
for my Ph.D. thesis on automatic data placement for NUMA multiprocessors.

That's probably not what you wanted to hear.  :-)  In any case,
if you and Brian (and others) want to learn more, so that you can
contribute, I'll gladly help you.

	Alan