Date:      Sat, 02 Oct 1999 18:49:42 -0300
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <grios@ddsecurity.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How Stable is FreeBSD 3.3Stable?

Dear gentleman,

I have a box running FreeBSD Stable, it works all fine (as you can
imagine). But some user level programs seems to be able to crash my box
!
I could not believe when that happened.

1) Amaya Web Browser.
	I were using amaya, i pointed a URl to went ot it, just after i tried
to select a text from the browser, and: MY SYSTEM FREEZED, not worked, i
had to the power-off.

2) XV crash my box too.
	Open XV, and then, try to grab a region of your X, your (mine) box
freezed too.

Did you ever face such a problem ?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

--
"Security is not a state, but a process."