Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:58:59 -0500
From:      "FreeBSD" <backdoc@crotchett.com>
To:        "M.Korte" <michael.korte@verizon.net>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SOS ftp is not working SOS

The best way is to download and install ncftp for Windows.  It is the best
damn ftp client I've used on any OS.  It has tab completion, accepts
wildcards and tons more little perks.

Try typing "ftp ftp.ncftp.com/binaries/" (no quotes) in the run command.
I'm having trouble pulling up the www.ncftp.com website right now.  But, the
ftp site comes up.  Use Mozilla instead of IE.

Darren