Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:49:38 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (Andrey A. Chernov) <ache@nagual.ru>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, secure@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Secure telnet duplicating: secure & eBones both...

=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= wrote:
> I wonder found it in two places.
> Makefile's assumes that it will be in secure, but recently it was
> copyed to eBones for reasons unclear for me.
> Secure Telnet not relays specifically on eBones as designed:
> several encryption hooks present there while only eBones
> really implemented. I think, other variants will be implemented
> in the feature. And what? Move it back from eBones then?
> In any case, having it in two places is space waste.

This (duplication) is so I can do the move withoutbreaking what we have
already.

Whatever happens, sno matter how many security features are in Secure Telnet,
it will still require the Kerberos libraries.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key