Date:      Wed, 24 May 1995 10:48:02 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Hsu <hsu>
To:        agc@uts.amdahl.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sather-1.0.5

	Given that by that time there was already a port to NetBSD, perhaps
	you should have looked at that.

I did.  It was deficient for reasons which I forget.  Also, I'm probably
thinking about Sather 0.5, which was when I first started.

	And note that 1.0.6 is very different to 1.0.5, and wouldn't compile
	out of the box on NetBSD (or NeXTstep) as previous versions had done.

Yes, I know about 1.0.6.  I've known about it since the instant it was
placed for ftp the day after code freeze.  It's no big deal to get 1.0.6
to run on FreeBSD.

							Jeffrey