Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Linstruth <cjl@QNET.COM>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Open files and Swap Space Errors (fwd)

I just realized that my 'sysctl -a' command is showing me the
various message buffers which contain errors that occurred at some
time in the past and isn't showing me current errors.  Could have
saved the list some traffic if that simple fact had been pointed
out.  Sometimes it's the simple things.

Thanks for the help.

--
Chris Linstruth <cjl@qnet.com>