Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:34:50 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Search engine enhancements

These all sound good, and most I already had on my "feature" list.  The whole
engine will most likely be in Perl, and NO SQL db backend.

I'll try a cvsup of www this weekend (I can do that right?).  Will that lay out
the file structure the same as the official www sites?  I'd like to have an idea
of how things are layed out before I begin my planning.

Eric