Date:      14 Jul 2000 11:03:15 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: fetch appears to be broken

Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com> writes:
> On Friday, 14 July 2000 at 10:53:42 +0200, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> > Looks like stale sources. The -1 bug was fixed a few days ago.
> Well, this was a buildworld of 10 July.  I haven't updated since then
> because the kernel keeps crashing.

Update libfetch and fetch and try again. If you're still having
trouble, rebuild libfetch with debugging enabled, run fetch -vvv and
mail me the output.

# cd /usr/src
# cvs update -A lib/libfetch usr.bin/fetch
# cd lib/libfetch
# make clean && make depend && make -DDEBUG && make install
# cd ../../usr.bin/fetch
# make && make install

DES
--