Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:02:29 +0300
From:      "dvv@online.bg" <dvv@online.bg>
To:        Benjamin Thelen <bt@ccgis.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, dvv@eprogress.bg
Subject:   Re: PANIC on 6.0-BETA-1

Did as advised and reached to full booting system, which complained that
no dump devices were found, even when I had specified one in rc.conf.
Mergemaster grunts "cannot cd to /usr/src/etc and install files to
temproot", when booting in single mode and trying to update the files.
cap_mkdb quits on "-l" option passed by another program.
I saw
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-February/077661.html
and will fight it these days.
Finally I tried upgrading from cd and got with kernel panic at the end.
I will give the file tomorrow - I'm too exhausted now.
Anyway 6.0 will be superb
Have a good one,
Dimitar