From:      Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   howto implement a firewall w/ outside ip/router dynamic

I have been using Linux as my firewall for a long time now, but I am
tired for my aDSL provider messing things up for me.  My aDSL provider
likes to change the IP of my Cisco 675.  Normally the end user is
suppose to use DHCP.

From what I have seen of the FreeBSD firewall, it like the Linux
firewall script, depends on the outside IP address being static.  Does
anyone know if it is possible to setup the firewall such that it can
dynamically change when my provider desided to change my IP's?

--
Sam Carleton
Please stop by http://www.maineville.net and