Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:37:28 -0500
From:      Jacob Frelinger <jolly@thecoffinclub.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   writing usb quirk entries and determining revision numbers

--4SFOXa2GPu3tIq4H

I've managed to get the data cable for my samsung n400 cell phone
working with the umodem driver, but it requires a quirk entry in
usb_quirks.c (setting UQ_ASSUME_CM_OVER_DATA).  I'm planning on
submiting a PR for this, but I don't know how to determine the
version number for the quirk entry (currently I have it set to ANY
like most the other acm modems in usb_quirks.c).  How do I determine
what the version number is?

--=20
Jacob "I'm Brainy For Zombie Pops" Frelinger=20
Jolly at TheCoffinClub dot Com=20
http://www.thecoffinclub.com=20

--4SFOXa2GPu3tIq4H

--4SFOXa2GPu3tIq4H--