Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 1996 16:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        wolfe@netwrx.net (eric wolfe)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   g

eric wolfe wrote:

>         hi,  i'm trying to set up freeBSD from the bootfloppy to my HD.
> I havn't had any luck. there are many questions it asks that i don't know
> the answers to.  If someone can help i sure would appreciate it.

	fire away!  that's what the questions list is for.
	please provide enough information for us to help you.

	"my cdrom dont work"  does not tell us enough.

	"my ide cdrom model #456 by foobar inc is not recognized.
	 the boot messages for the cdrom say: _______
	 its at irq __,  etc..."  is much better!

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--4.4BSD Unix for PC clones, source included. http://www.freebsd.org/