Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:37:08 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic (TCP)

-On [20000221 12:01], Luigi Rizzo (luigi@info.iet.unipi.it) wrote:
>> this is fun...
>>
>> Just caught panic #3 on my Diablo newstransit box running 4.0 from the
>> 7th of February.
>>
>> This box pushes around 360-380 GB in a weekend on network IO.
>
>this is the right kind of app for -current isn't it :)

Hey you guys claim everything was limited and fixed and more stable and
errr...  Wait a sec, I'm part of this development.

Mmm. =)

Well, it's definately a good torture box for CURRENT.

I was already able to get the amr driver to wedge once after which I
changed something in the driver after speaking with Mike.

Now to get the last few panics looked at.

OBTW, is it possible to gdb -k kernel.0 vmcore.0 the files on another
box, or not?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/B-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best