Date:      Fri, 07 May 1999 12:34:45 +0800
From:      Foxfair Hu <foxfair@news.ks.edu.tw>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aterm/zh-aterm checksum

  Hmm .... this ports use the same distfile as x11/aterm, and I fetched  from
  the two MASTER_SITE, use md5 to check it - seems ok.
  Receiving aterm-0.3.4.tar.gz (290321 bytes): 100%
290321 bytes transfered in 0.3 seconds  (918.04 Kbytes/s)
===>  Extracting for zh-aterm-0.3.4
>> Checksum OK for aterm-0.3.4.tar.gz.

  This file is 290321 bytes, I'll put it under my freefall's account and
  add a MASTER_SITE http://www.freebsd.org/~foxfair/ to the end.
  Hope the error message won't confuse anybody anymore.

On Thu, 6 May 1999 20:12:02 -0700 (PDT)