Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:22:38 +1000
From:      Benno Rice <benno@jeamland.net>
To:        M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        powerpc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Device trees

On 24/07/2008, at 8:47 AM, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Does FreeBSD/powerpc on the MPC85xx machine use the fake device open
> firmware tree stuff from uboot (aka dts in the linux kernel sources)?

I've got a machine (Mikrotik RouterBOARD 333, uses MPC8321) that has
this.  I've been working with one of the dtc developers to port their
code over to FreeBSD.  I'm trying to hide it underneath our existing
OpenFirmware stuff.  I've got a few more bugs to get out of it but I
can probably send you some patches early next week...

--
Benno Rice
benno@jeamland.net