Date:      Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:20:52 -0500
From:      "Don Bowman" <don@SANDVINE.com>
To:        "Uwe Doering" <gemini@geminix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Adaptec 3210S, 4.9-STABLE, corruption when disk fails

From: Uwe Doering [mailto:gemini@geminix.org]=20
> >=20
> > Did you merge 1.3.2.3 as well?  This actually should have=20
> been one MFC=20

Yes, merged from RELENG_4.

I will post later if this happens again, but it will be quite
a long time. The machine has 7 drives in it, there are only
3 ones left old enough they might fail before I take it out
of service (it originally had 7 1999-era IBM drives, now
it has 4 2004-era seagate drives and 3 of the old IBM's.
The drives have been in continuous service, so they've lead
a pretty good life!)

Thanks for the suggestion on the cam timeout, I've set that
value.

--don