Date:      Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:34:42 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Grace Lin <gracelin@optonline.net>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mouse not working on FBSD5.0

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 05:45:14PM -0700, Grace Lin wrote:
> Hi,=20
>=20
> I have reinstalled FBSD5.0 recently but the mouse happened not working ri=
ght. I have two buttons MS serial mouse and it was working fine on my previ=
ous FBSD4.5. Any patch out there or anything I can do to fixed it?

First, tech support questions should go to freebsd-questions, not
freebsd-net.  Secondly, 5.0 is ancient and you really should think
about updating to a modern release.  Thirdly, setting up your mouse is
described in the handbook (available e.g. at www.freebsd.org), and if
you have followed those directions and encountered a problem then
please post specific information showing what you tried and what went
wrong when you tried it.

Kris

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--