Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:52:42 +0200
From:      Juha-Matti Liukkonen <jml@cubical.fi>
To:        Oliver von Bueren <maillist@ovb.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b as tel server

Hi,

this is an area which does need some development, IMHO. We are building
a telephony application with similar requirements. Our setups typically
require 4-8 dialin B channels (60 or more, actually, when I get the PRI
support completed). Every channel is used in the same way; all we need
is isdnd to find a free tel device for each incoming call and execute
the answerprog on it.

I was thinking of having a "default" entry which applies to any device,
unless an entry for a given channel/unit is specifically given to
override the default. This would be consistent with and internally
require the same -1:s than your suggestion.

Other ideas, anybody? Preferences, thoughts, guidelines, Hellmuth?

	- Juha

:

--
Juha-Matti Liukkonen, Cubical Solutions Ltd
Phone: +358(0)405280142