Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:54:32 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith), sanpei@sanpei.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO Integration?

In message <199812150615.IAA06709@zibbi.mikom.csir.co.za> John Hay writes:
: Why not just check if there is a next (second) region defined that
: consumes the first one and use that for the mapping? All the cards
: that I have seen and all the complaints in the mailinglists with
: printouts of the CIS have a second memory region that totally
: overlaps the first, if you look at the host addr and blk length.

I've been seeing all kinds of problems with the cards that I have in
my libretto on my Libretto 50CT.  Especially when suspending and
resuming as well as when swapping many different cards.

I have some minor changes that seem to help a little, but there are
lots of things that it just doesn't cope with well.  They are not
ready for prime time yet...

"It" here is pccardd.

Warner