Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:58:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        opentrax@email.com
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freedom@FreedomTC.COM
Subject:   Re: accessing portal site

Hello Jessem,
As I said in previous mail and contrary to Mr. Lehey's comments about
people at Intel hating me. It was only a day later when a upper management
person called me and thanked me for pushing the matter. She had no idea
that non-I.E. users could not access the portal (and other Channel member
site(s)).

Intel knows what I am doing and they like it (why shouldn't they). The
sites in question are now available to all SSL compliant browsers.

I asked the people at Intel regarding the certification of FreeBSD on its
server boards. They asked me if I had any problems or our customers had
any problems with FreeBSD and our servers.

I said no. As it works perfectly. So what am I doing? Trying to promote
FreeBSD as the great OS it is.

I guess to people like Mr. Lehey I am wrong in doing so. I still think I
am right. And sometimes those nice little super polite letters are looked
at by the people in the know, and then forgotten.

That route was tried and went no where. Thats when I wrote the
"disgusting" one. It worked. I call it Victory.

Regards,
Lanny Baron
http://freedomtc.com

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, opentrax@email.com in the last wild and more than...: