Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:40:42 CST
From:      "bsdnewbie bsdnewbie" <bsdnewbie@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   _Debug problem

In order to debug my scsi driver, I add one line to my source code:
"#define CAMDEBUG"
and use the macro CAM_DEBUG to print messages

However, when I try to install the module (I write a loadable module),
system report :
kernel: link_elf: symbol cam_dflags undefined.
can't load xxx: Exec format error

Therefore, I add another line to include the file which define "cam_dflags"
as follows:
"#include <cam/cam_xpt.c>"

Then, nightmare comes: when the program execute to the function:
"xpt_bus_register" the system crashed and began to reboot.

When I disable the line "#define CAMDEBUG" and enable the line "#include
<cam/cam_xpt.c>", it crashed the same way.  Why include a .c file will cause
my program crash???!!!  I think the execution path not changed.