Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:53:49 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Richard J Kuhns <rjk@watson.grauel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: One problem && one question

>Now my question:  someone (Julian?) mentioned that there's now a wrapper to
>allow the 946C to be found during the PCI probe.  I found the necessary
>file (sys/pci/bt9xx.c), but how do I convince config to use it?
>
>I have the following line in my config file:
>
>controller      bt0     at isa? port "IO_BT0" bio irq ? vector bt_isa_intr
>
>Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated.

The problem is that I have the PCI ID fror the Buslogic reversed in
sys/pci/bt9xx.c.

Change:
#define PCI_DEVICE_ID_BUSLOGIC_946      0x104B1040ul
To:
#define PCI_DEVICE_ID_BUSLOGIC_946      0x1040104Bul

I'll fix this in -current and -stable ASAP.  That's what I get for
writing the wrapper and not having one of these cards... :)

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations