Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:27:12 -0500
From:      "Alina Groulx" <agroulx@klocwork.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question about the build process

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to do a software assessment on FreeBSD.  So what I =
normally do is use a script to wrap around the build process normally =
Makefiles.  What I do is run a make -i and just read the build process.  =
I have noticed that you do not have a general configure script to build =
a general makefile.  Am I missing something?

I guess I need to know how you build it?
What compiler you use to build the code?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!=20

Regards,

Alina Groulx