Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 20:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Duane Ellison <duane@gargamel.ptw.com>
To:        Questions - FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cyclades Cyclom 16Ye (RJ45) Configuration

I bought one of these board and I need some guidance on making it work.
I tried to use the cy drivers in FreeBSD 2.0.5-RELEASE but it would not
even see the card.  (I read that previously but I figured I should at
least give it a try).  I am currently using the drivers written by Brian
Litzenger and I just about have everything working.  I am able to dail
out of the port (as long as I don't have a getty running) but I can not
see to run a getty on the ports.  When I go and a connection is made,
either through a null modem cable or modem the login prompt keeps
scrolling down the screen and I am unable to log into the port.  At one
point today I had one port working but I am not sure what I did to make
it work and have not be able to recreate the "workage".  I know that I
have to be close and that I just have a simple configuration problem that
I just can not see.  It anyone has any ideas what I may need to do I
would appreciate the help...

	---  Duane
       Duane Ellison                         duane@gargamel.ptw.com
       Edwards, California               http://gargamel.ptw.com/~duane