Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:14:56 +0000
From:      Clem Dye <clem@bastet.com>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CRC error / Receive Aborted error

>From a personal viewpoint I belive that it's always better to have too
much rather than too little info. I'm in the process of gathering kit
right now to permit me to use FreeBSD as an ISDN router. Given that I'm
totally new to this, anything and everything may be of help.

Having not seen the problem first hand (yet) I can't comment properly on
the issue per se, but couldn't the messages go to stderr or an
[exception] log file of some sort, or perhaps be user-controllable with
a switch?

Clem